We're Always Looking For People With Passion
Active Interest Media is committed to developing a community of dedicated professionals with the ability and drive to provide the best service possible
through their career path within AIM.
AIM seeks to promote from within while also incorporating the diverse talent that can be found outside of the organization.
Active Interest Media is a company actively acquiring and building market-leading enthusiast publications and other media platforms. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, long and short term disability, FSA and 401k.
Please send resume with salary requirements directly to the publication you are interested in working with, along with a cover letter explaining why you think you are a good fit for the position. Applicants that do not provide this information will not be considered.
View listings or Click a link below to send your email.
Warren Miller Entertainment is looking for a passionate outdoor enthusiast and self-starter to fill the role of
Marketing Coordinator in Warren Miller’s Film Tour Department. Coordinator will be involved in all aspects of the North American
Film Tour, including event marketing, advertising & PR strategies, supporting the Film Tour Marketing Team. Marketing Coordinator
will help to execute effective promotional programs geared toward ticket sales across the U.S. Must have a background in events,
advertising and marketing.
- Coordinate, support and execute media buys including digital, print and radio ad trafficking, media promotions, invoicing, recapping and execution.
- Facilitate outreach to venues, ski clubs and recreational groups in all National Tour markets, securing marketing partnerships and group sales.
- Help implement and facilitate any cause marketing initiatives associated with the National Film Tour.
- Coordinate Warren Miller Street team grassroots promotion and activation.
- Support PR team with athlete management, press materials and general PR needs.
- Support digital, editorial and content creation on warrenmiller.com and in social media.
- Coordinate production of print, PR and advertising materials.
- On-site event support, and travel may be required.
Please send resume, cover letter and any samples of past advertising campaign work to WMEfeedback@aimmedia.com.
Hiring process in early to mid-April. Thank you for your patience.
The Healthy Living Group
- Amazing Wellness
- Better Nutrition
- Black Belt
- The Box
- Clean Eating
- Muscle & Performance
- Vegetarian Times
- Yoga journal
- American Cowboy
- Discover Horses
- Dressage Today
- Horse Journal
- Horse & Rider
- Practical Horseman
- Spin To Win Rodeo
- The Trail Rider
- US Rider
- Arts & Crafts Homes
- Country's Best Log Homes
- Design Sourcebook
- Early Homes
- Log Home Living
- Old-House Journal
- Period Homes
- Timber Home Living
- Traditional Building
- Woodshop News
- Power & Motoryacht
- Show Management
- Soundings Trade Only